Perfect Guide of Nigiri Hand-motions
Master the hand motion to make a perfect Nigiri sushi
Real master chefs become your personal teacher
Curriculum supervisor, Chief Chef mentor
- 15 years at “Tokyo Kitcho”, a most-renowned Kaiseki (traditional Japanese cuisine) restaurant
- Former popular instructor at “Tokyo Sushi Academy” for 4 years
- Sushi chef at “Shinji by Kanesaka” (Singapore)
- Yakitori chef (Japanese skewed BBQ, Tokyo)
- Kitchen management (Hong Kong)
- Worked at several Japanese restaurants in Tokyo
- Trained sushi & fish skill at Tokyo Sushi Academy & world-famous Tsukiji Fish Market
- Japanese fermented food (soy sauce, miso) specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.