It's like magic.
This course features koji (a type of fungi or mold) especially liquid shio (meaning 'salt') koji.
Koji is a heart of Japanese cuisine because it is widely used for producing many of Japanese traditional ingredients such as soy sauce, sake, mirin and miso.
Koji became the center of attention in the western cuisine world for the last few years because of its incredible potential to make the food even tastier.
This liquid shio koji carries lots of benefits of koji mold, but it is extremely simple to use it and get mind-blowing results.
One seasoning, unlimited recipes
Can you believe that all these dishes are seasoned with only one condiment, liquid shio koji?
Note: some recipes use other seasonings as well for the sake of creating variety in taste, but it is not necessary.
This Course is Available Only with Membership plans
If you already have a membership, this course will be automatically shown on your dashboard.
- Premium corn-fed chicken grill (6:54)
- Another-level sushi with koji marinated fish (3:07)
- Never dry again! Juiciest chicken breast grill (5:17)
- Tori-ten: Easy & Tasty Chicken Tempura (9:52)
- Japanese-style Hamburger steak (4:09)
- Shio koji-cured Tofu: like a tasty plant-based cheese! (3:49)
- Nobu's miso cod-like fish grill (only 2 ingredients!) (5:53)
- Crispy white fish grill marinated with shio koji (4:55)
- New! Rucola green vinegar sauce for fish grill (2:56)